This week has been a busy one for HaldeCraft, as evidenced by our new digs! If you read my personal blog, you know I've been struggling with outgrowing Etsy... probably for longer than I've even been admitting it to myself, because although there are many things about their system that I have issues with, they're also a very good launching platform. The time has come, though, for me to strike out on my own. I'm not completely abandoning Etsy; in fact, it'll be a good four months before I'm completely moved over here (adding things here as they sell out or cycle through the four-month Etsy listing timeframe). And I plan to continue with one more Fall/Winter holiday season there, so that people who only shop from me seasonally can still find out where I am.
And just a quick note for those of you wanting to update your RSS feeds or bookmark me -- If you see a "myshopify" address in the URL, that should disappear in the next week as the DNS magic gets itself sorted out.
Anyway; feel free to take a look around, and of course let me know if you have any questions. I've only been working on this a week, so even I'm still pretty new to it!
Meanwhile, here's what I've listed here in the last week; most of them I won't really go into talking about, as almost all of the things are things I've previously had on Etsy (however, there are some new and limited edition yarns if you scroll down) --
1. Brown shell soap dish
2. Cherry Red shell soap dish
3. Pink shell soap dish
4. White shell soap dish
5. Lemon Yellow shell soap dish
6. Love mug
7. Terra Cotta love mugs
8. Custom order Cat and mouse Welcome sign
9. Watership Down soap set
10. Little House on the Prairie guest-sized soap gift set
11. Ancient Sedona hand lotion
12. Lavender hand lotion
13. Lavender Lemon hand lotion
14. Rosemary Mint hand lotion
15. Sandalwood hand lotion
16. Caramel in Lanolin
17. Lavender Lemon lip balm
18. Margarita in Lanolin
19. Mint in Lanolin
20. Custom orders - even a couple of custom orders, already purchased (proving that the payment gateway is a-ok and up and running!).
1. Hogtown in Octavia
2. Too Much Chocolate in Octavia - a limited edition yarn; once sold out, this is gone!
3. Seaworthy in Octavia - I'm happy to debut this new colorway, inspired by a custom order!
4. It's Not Pumpkin Season in Marion - a limited edition yarn; once sold out, this is gone!
5. Too Much Chocolate in Marion - a limited edition yarn; once sold out, this is gone!
6. Seaworthy in Marion - a new colorway for the shop!
7. Dogwood in Andre
8. Sequoia in Andre
9. Seaworthy in Tiptree - a new colorway for the shop!
10. Electric Avenue in Andre - a limited edition yarn; once sold out, this is gone!
11. The Hardiest Rose in Andre
12. Not my Monkey in Tepper - a limited edition yarn; once sold out, this is gone!
13. Sinking Ship in Tepper - a limited edition yarn; once sold out, this is gone!
14. Seaworthy in Tepper - a new colorway for the shop!
15. Sequoia in Tepper