1. Custom single-color glazed pitcher
2. Custom two-color glazed pitcher
3. Cactus Sand colored pitcher
4. Grey Spice pitcher - a new colorway in this item!
5. Pumpkin spice pitcher
6. Waterfall Blue pitcher - a new colorway in this item!
7. Pumpkin Spice soup mugs
8. Spiced Cream soup mugs - a new colorway in this item!
9. Terra Cotta soup mugs - a new colorway in this item!
10. Patchouli, Pear and Redwood, and Rosemary Mint soap in the Cattail & Dragonfly design
11. Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey scented soap in the Celtic knot design
12. Lavender Rose and Rosemary Mint scented soap in the Floral Leaves design
13. Lavender Patchouli and Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey scented soap in the Longevity knot design
14. Afternoon Skies in Andre
15. Browncoat in Andre
16. Chocolate Covered Fruit in Andre
17. Green-eyed Monster in Andre
18. Hogtown in Andre
19. Irish Coffee in Andre
20. Neapolitan in Andre
21. Sock Monkey in Andre
22. The 40s Have Called in Andre
23. The 80s Have Called in Andre
24. Vodka & OJ in Andre
25. Weathered Wood in Andre
And I'd also like to ramble on a little bit about how happy I am with the categories here (one of the many reasons I'm breaking off from Etsy is the ten-category-maximum, and the inability to put something in more than one category... for example, a mug being in both the mug category and the sale category. Or those soup mugs I added just this week - are they mugs? Or are they bowls? Here, I can put them in both those categories!
The way I've been trying to set this up is that I have a few main categories; Decorative ceramics, Functional Ceramics, HaldeBalm, Soap, and Yarn. Oh, and custom and sale items.
So let's say you go to take a look at the Soap category. On that page you'll find all of the soap I have up (and don't worry, I'm working on restocking!). But you'll also see available sub-categories; floral/herbal, food scented, woodsy, and also a section for the literary soap sets (I have burning ideas for at least four more, so thought they might need their own section). And there's a link to ceramic soap dishes as a sub-category, which was a surprise to me -- I think the key word parameters I used to make my sub-sections automagically added that in.
Then, let's say you click on the Lavender Blends guest set. If you scroll down almost to the bottom of the page, you get to two columns -- related collections, and tags. You can see I'm working on a few sections that I don't have "live" yet, like "gifts under $10". But let's say you're reading the description of the guest set, and are intrigued by Lavender Lemon. If you click on the Lavender Lemon tag, you'll get taken to a page that lists everything I have tagged with Lavender Lemon, including non-soap items like lip balm and lotion. I am in love with this feature and think that as I get more and more items added, this will be extremely useful (like in the Fall, when looking for everything Pumpkin Spice...!).
And... that's it for this week. Thanks for reading!